LivestockCity is excited to announce our first ever online auction of cattle, horses, llamas, alpacas, sheep, goats, and pigs! This event will take place during the month of March 2023, with a separate sale for each animal type. Each sale will run for 4 days and will be online only.
We are now accepting consignments from farms for this auction. If you are interested in participating, here are the steps to consign your animals:
- Sign up for free at www.livestockcity.com or log in if you are already a user.
- Edit your user profile and farm profile pages.
- Add your animals under the “MyRecords” section.
- Fill out as much information about your animals using the animal profile form.
- Add photos/videos of the animal(s) you are selling, as this is very important in online auctions.
- Doing Steps 1-5 will ensure your animals are ready for the auction.
Auction Terms Highlights:
- No personal/cashiers checks or money orders are accepted.
- There’s a 3% processing fee for the winning bidders.
- There are no entry fees for this auction
- There will be 10% commission collected on any sold animals that are sold as a result of being in the auction.
- Buyers are responsible for transportation unless other arrangements are made.
See full terms and conditions will be available on the website – https://livestockcity.com/terms/.
We are thrilled to bring the convenience of online auctions to the livestock industry, and we hope to see you at our event in March!